Skip to content
- 2 punnets strawberries, hulled
- 2 x 210g punnets blueberries
- 1/3 cup Bonne Maman Strawberry Conserve
- 70g butter, cold and diced
- 2 ¼ cup self-raising flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup milk + extra for brushing
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 180C fan-forced
- Place berries into Le Creuset saucepan.
- Spoon over Bonne Maman Strawberry Conserve and bake for 15 minutes.
- While these are cooking, add butter and flour to a stand mixer with the paddle attached.
- Beat until the butter and flour look like breadcrumbs
- Add brown sugar and salt, and beat again
- Reduce to lowest speed then slowly pour milk in until mixture just comes together. Do not over-beat
- Tip scone mixture out onto floured surface. Gently press the dough out to be about 2cm thick.
- Cut scones out with scone cutter. Repeat until dough is finished
- Arrange scones on top of half-cooked berries, layering them to fit them all into a ring, leaving the centre of the berries exposed. Brush scones with extra milk
- Bake again for 20 mins until risen and golden
- Set the cobbler aside for 10 mins then serve
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.