Skip to content
- 300gr peaches sliced (fresh or frozen)
- 300gr mango diced (fresh or frozen)
- 3 tbsp Bonne Maman Mango & Peach Conserve
- 1 tbsp arrowroot powder
- Crumble topping:
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil.
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius;
- Thaw or dice your fruit and combine in a bowl with the Bonne Maman Mango & Peach Conserve, arrowroot powder and spread at the bottom of your crumble dish.
- In a bowl combine the rolled oats, coconut sugar, cinnamon, almond meal and melted coconut oil. Spread on top of the fruits.
- Place in the oven for 20-25 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius. Serve with vegan coconut yogurt or coconut ice cream.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.