- 30g butter
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tbs Bonne Maman Mango-Peach Conserve
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 heaped tbs Bonne Maman Mango-Peach Conserve
- 1 ½ cups water
- 2/3 cup lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 170C.
- Cream together butter and sugar in a stand mixer fitted with a paddle until smooth and pale.
- Add eggs and mix again, scraping down bowl if necessary.
- Add milk, coconut, conserve and baking powder and mix, before adding flour to combine again.
- Spoon batter into your 24cm Tefal Ingenio Titanium Fusion pan and smooth out.
- Combine sugar, conserve, water and lemon juice into a small bowl then carefully spoon over the top of the cake batter.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean. Serve with ice cream while hot.