Skip to content
For the biscuit base
For the filing
For the topping
- 25g unsalted butter, melted
- 63g sweet-meal biscuits, crushed
- 150ml carton double cream
- 1/2tsp cold, strong black coffee
- 1 1/2 medium ripe bananas
- squeeze of lemon
- plain chocolate curls or shards, to decorate
- Stir the melted butter into the crushed biscuits and divide the crumb mixture between 4 x 220g Bonne Maman jars and chill for 10 minutes.
- Slowly melt the butter and sugar together in a small, non-stick saucepan and stir with a wooden spoon to dissolve the sugar.
- Stir in the caramel and bring to the boil, stirring all the time, until very smooth.
- When the caramel is cold, whip the cream until it just begins to hold its shape. Fold in the coffee and continue whisking until the cream is lightly whipped.
- Slice the banana and squeeze lemon over
- Divide the caramel between the jars and top with sliced banana, cream and chocolate.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.