Skip to content
- Preheat the oven to 185 degrees Celsius
- Make the dough by combining the ingredients in a bowl and rolling the dough with a rolling pin until thin. Lay on parchment paper to make it easier to place on your oven rack.
- Spread a good layer of the Bonne Maman Blackcurrant conserve on the crust leaving the sides out.
- Spread the blueberries on top and fold over the galette crust.
- Cook in the oven for 30 minutes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.