Skip to content
- 3 x punnet strawberries, hulled
- 6 x Nectarines, halved and pitted
- 1/2 jar @bonnemaman_au fruits of the forest
- 1/4 cup vegan butter or coconut oil (solid)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (or coconut sugar)
- 3/4 cup almond meal (sub for oats if preferred)
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut .
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Cut strawberries in half, and slice Nectarines into wedges.
- Place in the your baking dish, alongside jam, and mix to combine. Set aside.
- Cut butter/oil into small cubes, and place in a small mixing bowl.
- Add sugar, almond meal and coconut and use hands to form a crumbly mixture- you want to work quickly if using coconut oil, as it’ll melt!
- Alternatively, this can be done with a food processor. Spread mix evenly over the top of the fruit mix, then bake for 30-40 mins or until the top is crisp and golden.
- Serve will hot, with vanilla ice cream
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.