Skip to content
- 9 fresh scallops, cleaned
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 50 grams of mixed salad
- 100 grams of Bonne Maman Strawberry Conserve
- 3 tablespoons of vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of walnut oil
- Salt and pepper
- Oil and vinegar
- Add the Strawberry Conserve, vinegar and walnut oil to an empty conserve jar. Cap the jar and shake the ingredients until they blend to form a dressing. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the cleaned scallops into ½ cm slices. Sprinkle with salt, then drag them through the flour. Fry quickly at high heat, making sure they do not cook all the way through.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the salad, and add a dash of oil and vinegar.
- Add the fresh strawberry wedges and toss
- Distribute the salad onto the dishes and place the scallop slices to the side.
- Garnish the salad using some of the dressing. Halve the chicken down to the breast bone and serve warm with the relish and a green salad.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.