Skip to content
- 2 duck breasts weighing about 175-225 g each, skin on and scored
- 2 tbsp fhesly squeezed orange or mandarin juice
- 3 tbsp Bonne Maman Orange Marmalade
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 C (fan oven 180 C), gas mark 6.
- Heat a heavy pan without any fat for a few minutes until very hot. Add the duck breast. Skin side down, and cook for 5-6 minutes until the skin is crisp and golden brown.
- Turn the breast over and transfer them to a roasting tin. Place in the centre of the preheated oven and cook for about 10 minutes. Remove and leave to rest on a warm dish.
- While the duck is resting, place the juice and the marmalade in a pan. Heat gently until the marmalade has melted and stir in the oil. Season to taste.
- Slice the duck breasts diagonally, place on warm plates and pour over the marmalade sauce.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.