Skip to content
- 1 ¼ cup long grain white rice, rinsed
- 1 cup bulgar
- 1 brown onion, peeled and diced
- 1 litre chicken stock
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup blanched almonds, roasted
- 1 tbs dried dill
- 1 heaped tablespoon Bonne Maman Orange Marmalade
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parsley and sumac to serve
- Heat oil in Le Creuset saucepan on medium heat.
- Add onion and saute for 4-5 minutes until soft and translucent.
- Add the rice and bulgar and cook for 2 minutes stirring.
- Add almonds, cranberries, and dill.
- Add stock and Bonne Maman Orange Marmalade, stir well then bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat to low and replace lid for 20 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from heat. Use a fork to fluff the grains up.
- Garnish with parsley and sumac and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.