Skip to content
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 side of king salmon (about 1.2-1.8kg), pin boned and skin left on
- 2 tbsp Bonne Maman Orange Marmalade
- 2 tbsp white miso paste
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 x 2cm piece of ginger, minced
- Remove the fish from the fridge 40 minutes before cooking. Line a large tray with foil and brush with oil.
- In a bowl whisk together the marmalade, miso, sesame oil and ginger until smooth.
- Preheat the grill element in the oven.
- Place the salmon skin-side down on the tray. Spoon the marmalade sauce over the flesh so it completely covers the fish.
- Roast under the grill, on the second highest shelf of the oven for 10-12 minutes. Keep a very close eye on the fish and rotate the tray as necessary for an even cook.
- Serve with steamed rice and simple cabbage salad.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.