- 4 steaks (or small beef medallions)
- Olive oil, for brushing
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 sautéed potatoes, diced with Parsley
For the Sauce
- 140g Bonne Maman Blueberry Conserve
- 150mL port
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- juice of ½ lemon
- To make the sauce, place the blueberry conserve and port into a saucepan and bring to the boil. Add the vinegar and bubble to reduce for 5 minutes until the sauce has thickened slightly. Add the lemon juice and pepper to taste. Keep the sauce warm until needed.
- Wipe the beef steaks with kitchen paper and brush lightly with olive oil. Season both sides and place into a hot grill pan. Grill on both sides for 2-3 minutes, about 4-6 minutes in total, dependent upon the thickness of the steaks and how you like it cooked.
- Serve on hot plates with the sauce poured over, accompanied by sautéed potatoes with parsley.