Skip to content
- From the ready made sponge cake, cut 8 discs of approx. 6 cm diameter.
- Wash the raspberries and dry them delicately with kitchen paper.
- Set aside as decoration.
- Mix the conserve with the ricotta, sugar, a drop of liqueur and grated lemon peel
- Spread the ricotta cream on 4 of the discs, cover with the other 4 and even out the edges
- Place in refrigerator to cool for approx. 30 minutes
- Place on individual plates.
- Decorate with the icing sugar, raspberries, a sprig of fresh mint and a little jam and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.