- 12cl of thick dairy cream / crème fraiche
- 1 vanilla clove
- 1.5kg of squash
- 2 tbsp. Bonne Maman Intense Orange
- 5cl of squash puree with vanilla
- 3cl of Triple Sec Original liqueur
- 1.5cl of coffee liqueur
- 10cl of orange juice
METHODThe squash puree with vanilla
Cut the squash in half, without removing the skin.
- Remove the seeds.
- Open up the vanilla clove and place each part on top of the two halves
- Cook in a steamer for 30 minutes.
- Remove the squash from its skin with a spoon and add the mixture in a blander to obtain a puree texture.
Add a touch of butter, the crème fraîche and extra vanilla
- Pour the ingredients with the Bonne Maman INTENSE Orange into the shaker and fill with ice cubes
- Shake vigorously
- Add the filtered preparation in your glass.
- Add a few ice cubes.
- Decorate and enjoy.