Skip to content
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or light olive oil
- 75ml pressed apple juice
- 3 tbsp Bonne Maman Caramel
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon or ginger
- 175g jumbo rolled oats
- 50g mixed chopped nuts (walnuts, almonds, pecans ect)
- 10g each of sesame, pumpkin and sunflower seeds
- 125g dried fruit (jumbo golden raisins, chopped apricots, dates ect)
- 25g toasted cocnut flakes
- Bonne Maman Conserve (Apricot, Cherry or Rhubarb), extra fruit and fat-free natural yoghurt, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 170°C, 150°C fan forced or gas mark 3. Line a baking sheet with baking parchment.
- In a medium saucepan, gently warm the oil, apple juice, caramel and spices.
- Mix the oats, nuts and seeds in a bowl and pour over the warm liquid. Stir well to coat thoroughly and spread the mixture evenly over the lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, increase the heat to 180°C, 160 fan forced or gas mark
- Bake for a further 15-20 minutes until golden and toasted. Stir occasionally.
- Leave to cool, then stir in the dried fruit and cocnut. Store in an airtight container (it will keep for up to two weeks).
- The granola is delicious with a little Bonne Maman Conserve, extra fruit and some natural yoghurt.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.