- 00g ground shelled almonds
- 2 dessert spoons sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 dessert spoons cream
- 2 rolls of round
- rolled out puff pastry
- 1 jar Bonne Maman Raspberry conserve
For the dressing
- Egg yolk, 1 dessert spoon cream
- Stir together the almonds, sugar, egg yolk and cream to make a thick paste.
- Lay out the pastry rolls flat on your work surface. Cut each piece of pastry into 8 “slices of cake”, i.e. there should be 8 long triangles.
- On the broader end of each triangle place some of the almond mixture and one dessert spoon of Raspberry Conserve. Roll up into croissants and turn the ends inwards. Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Stir together egg yolk and cream then brush the croissants with the mixture. Place straight in the pre-heated oven (220 degrees) on to the middle shelf, for 12-15 minutes. Serve tepid or cool.