Skip to content
- 2 cups of wholemeal flour
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 cup of coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup of Bonne Maman INTENSE Strawberry Spread
- 1 tbsp of flax meal
- 1 cup of plant based milk of choice
- 1/3 cup of peanut butter to top
- 1/3 cup of jam to top
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Line a muffin tray with muffin cases.
- In a mixing bowl combine the flour, baking powder, flax meal and coconut sugar.
- Add in the plant-based milk and strawberry spread and stir to combine.
- Then mix in the melted coconut oil and spoon some batter in the muffin cases. About 2 tbsp.
- Then top with a spoon of peanut butter on each and 1 spoon of strawberry spread and add a little more muffin dough before baking for 25 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.