Skip to content
- 32 Paper baking cases of approx. 7cm diameter
- Some melted butter
- 250g flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 sachet vanilla sugar
- 2 pinches of salt
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 250g crème fraiche
- 1 jar Bonne Maman strawberry conserve
- Brush 16 paper baking cases with melted butter. Place each case inside another paper case. Place on a baking tray. Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Mix the flour, sugar, vanilla sugar, salt and baking powder together in a mixing bowl.
- Beat the eggs well. Stir in the crème fraiche. Pour into the flour mixture and mix carefully; don’t stir too long!
- Fill the prepared baking cases with the dough. Press one teaspoon of Conserve into the centre of the dough in each one.
- Place the muffins straight in the hot oven (200 degrees) on the middle shelf for 12-15 minutes. Serve tepid or cooled, but as fresh as possible.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.