- 3/4 cup oats
- 1 tablespoon Bonne Maman INTENSE Raspberry Fruit Spread
- 1 cup fresh berries (frozen can be used as well)
- 1 cup almond milk (or your preferred milk)
- Optional: pistachio nuts
- Soak oats in 1/2 cup almond milk the night before.
- Simmer 1/2 cup berries and Bonne Maman INTENSE Raspberry Fruit Spread on low heat.
- Once berries are soft, add oats.Stir well until well mixed
- Add 1/2 cup almond milk and cook until oats are soft and creamy.
- Remove oats from saucepan to a serving bowl.Top up with remaining berries and pistachio.