- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 ½ tbsps Bonne Maman INTENSE Orange Fruit Spread
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 pieces of toast (of your preference)
- Seasonal fruits and cacao nibs for toppings.
Optional: maple syrup
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, chia seeds and orange spread until well mixed.
- Dip bread (both sides), 1 at a time in egg mixture.
- Melt coconut oil in a frying pan.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Top toast with seasonal fruits and cacao nibs. Add orange spread for extra sweetness.