Skip to content
- 6 apricots
- 50 g chopped almonds
- 20 g butter
- 100 g Bonne Maman Cherry Conserve
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Sprigs of fresh Mint
- A small amount of water
- Wash the apricots, cut in half and stuff with the chopped almonds mixed with the conserve.
- Place the apricots on a baking dish and dust them with the sugar.
- Pour 3 tbsp of water into the bottom of the dish.
- Bake at 180° for approx. 10 minutes.
- Transfer the apricots to a serving plate.
- Thicken the sauce in a pan and serve decorated with sprigs of mint.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.